Early Childhood Center
Registration requirements for all students
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Records
- Proof of Legal Custody (when applicable)
- Records Request Form (new students only)
- Completed Application
- $100.00 Application fee after April 30, 2017 ($75 application fee for Daycare)
- $300.00 Materials/Book Fee
Criteria for Admission to Preschool
- Child must be 3 years old by September 1st. A copy of his/her birth certificate must be provided as proof.
- Child must be toilet trained.
- A copy of the child’s immunization records must be provided as proof
Criteria for Admission to Kindergarten
- Student must be 5 years old by September 1st. Copy of birth certificate is required.
- A copy of an up-to-date Immunization Record Card must be provided.
- A signed copy of a complete physical exam done by a physician must be provided.
All other students must provide a copy of their birth certificates and up-to-date immunization records.