ADS Early Childhood Center
Assalmu Alaikum and welcome to the 2016-2017 school year at ADS Early Childhood Center. We are very excited to meet all the new children and families that will be joining our community, and we welcome back any returning families.
The first days of school bring a great deal of learning for families and students alike. This newsletter has very important information about the center’s procedures. Please read it carefully and call us with any questions.
Our success is only by Allah, upon Him we place our trust, and to him do we return. We pray that this year will be a beautiful experience for our beloved children. May Allah ease this journey for us and make it only for his sake. Ya rabi’ ameen.
Arrival & Dismissal Times:
School hours and arrival/dismissal times are below. Students will be permitted to enter the building at 7:45 am. Please do not drop off students prior to this time, unless they attend the Before Care Program. Before that time, teachers are in their Halaqa meeting or are preparing for the day, and supervision is not available. After school, students should leave the building promptly at 3:15- 3:30 unless they are attending the After Care Program. We appreciate your cooperation!
Important notice: Kids who come to school after 9:30 am will not be allowed to go to classrooms unless they are returning from a doctor’s appointment. All parents must bring a note from the doctor’s office on an official letterhead.
Full-Day Daycare: 7:30-5:00 pm Half-Day Daycare: 7:30-12:30 pm
Full-Day Preschool/Kindergarten: 7:45-3:15 pm
- Half-Day Preschool: 7:45-12:30 pm
Drop Off & Pick Up:
- Parents and caregivers of all students must accompany their children to the classroom to sign them in when they drop them off at 7:45 am
For part time students, dismissal starts at 12:30 A late fee of $5.00 applies at 12:35 for every 15 minutes.
- For full time students, dismissal starts at 3:15 and ends at 3:30. A late fee of $5.00 applies at 3:30 for every 15
- The Late fee also applies to children in the daycare who have not been picked up on
- Parents and caregivers of children at the Daycare/ preschool/ KG must sign their children out when they pick them
Before And After Care Program:
This program is designed to provide children with a safe, well-supervised, Islamic atmosphere before and after school hours. Parents have two options:
- Register for days and hours of Before and/or After Care prior to the beginning of each
- Before: 7:15 am-7:45 am ($7 for the 45 minutes)
- After: 3:30 pm-5:00 pm ($7/hr calculated at 30 minutes intervals)
- Sibling’s discount: add $4 for each additional
- One time registration fee: $6.
2. Call in advance on the same day:
- Before: 7:15 am-7:45 am ($9 for the 45 minutes)
- After: 3:30 pm-5:00 pm ($9/hr calculated at 30 minutes intervals).
- Sibling’s discount: add $5 for each additional
- Call-In childcare is subject to availability of space and Thank you for letting us share your kids this year.
Only healthy food and snacks are allowed!